Tuesday, July 3, 2012

I'm up at 9am so I can wake up and get ready

so I can get ready to leave out the door by 10am this morning for the bus stop by Pet Smart 10:15am and I can be at the Registry by 10:30am. It shouldn’t take me more then half an hour to get my photo taken. If I time it right I should be downtown by 11:30-45am and into my Scotia bank to get a bank statement and I should be in the office by noon, perfect. 

On Coast this evening the topic is on Energy & Space Exploration. Should be a good show. Were still in the stone age period of space exploration in my opinion. Were a long way away from something like Star Trek. Michio Kaku calls Star Trek a type 3 civilization, we’re barely a type 0.

Not much going on this week. I’m waiting to see if the funds were successfully uploaded to my Paypal account. Probably by the time I get home, would have made it 8 days. Other then this, it’s just going to be a regular working week, Tuesday-Saturday. I’ll most likely go up to the Baker Centre post office to get the gift card and take advantage of the 40% off sale Image line has on all of their plugins. But that depends on how much is in my account after I get my Government ID today. Or rather order it today. It’s not like an over the counter type of thing where I buy something I can leave with. It takes about 3 weeks and comes in the mail.

There were 2 winners on the big $32M 6/49 prize Saturday and nobody won the Lotto Max $50M so it continues on For Friday. I’ll get a $5 ticket for that and my Proline. Week #2 Has the following games: Winnipeg/Montreal, Hamilton/BC, Calgary/Toronto, Edmonton/Saskatchewan. Two games are on Friday and one on Saturday and Sunday it’s Edmonton/Sask. So I’ll get the Max ticket and the Proline, I don’t normally play 6/49 until it’s about $8M. Anyway, that’s about all I have for today.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment