Thursday, July 12, 2012

This morning I’m getting my

Proline CFL ticket for all 4 games. This week we have tonight: Calgary(W)/Montreal. I haven’t got my ticket yet. Friday it’s Winnipeg/Edmonton(W), Saturday it’s a double header: BC(W)/Riders and Argo’s/Hamilton.(W) I’m not that sure about Hamilton though. My initial thoughts could be a W. I’m also getting my Max as well, $45M

The last 15 minutes at about 1:30am I was sitting outside watching the lightning and thunder and there’s a nice rain outside cooling things down to a pleasant +22* out there.

Nasa has apparently discovered another moon around Pluto making this Pluto’s 5th moon. For now Nasa is calling this moon P5 but their New Horizon spacecraft soon to reach Pluto in 2015 is supposed to explore the moon/Pluto and others. They haven’t got an official name for P5 yet. Should be interesting.

I’m not a baseball fan at all (game is way to slow for me) but Karl Kissner Ohio from Defiance found the rare set of cards after cleaning out his Grandmothers attic. The cards were from 1910 and in  mint condition featuring some historic baseball players like Ty Cobb, Cy Young (I heard that name before) 37 cards all in all could be worth millions of dollars. What a find.

And finally, tomorrow night on Coast is Paranormal Friday. Maybe 1 should pick #13 on my Lotto max ticket tonight, 8 and 13 are my 2 favorite numbers. Anyway that‘s about all for now.



No comments:

Post a Comment