Saturday, July 28, 2012

to tie, did. I picked the Riders to win but that game was tied and the Argo game last night was tied. A tie game in Proline/CFL is within 3 points and now it's half time and BC/Calgary and this game looks like its going to be a 3 point game. I'm picking all ties next week.

What a day I had today doing OPC and I got $30 bucks worth of bonus money last night and $10 today, so I'm going to have a nice check next week. Other then a few days of low totals and the couple of fights Anne and I had and made up, this week has been really good. I needed that solid day today.

I haven't got things firmed up for Fort Edmonton for next weekend but I'll call tomorrow just to make sure that my volunteer partner and I are on the same page here for next weekend.

After work as I stated briefly in a Twiter post I went Audrey's said I'd pick up  my 2 Star Wars books and after that I went to Rexall Drugs to get a 6/49 ticket then to Tim's for some of their lasagna and it was really good and it filled me up. I just took the train after that and of course the usual 5 minute wait in the tunnel. All in all today was a great day except that last hour where nothing was going my way sales wise.

Now I have a couple of days off to relax and work on my music now that the last of this CFL week is underway now.

The gang after work went down to Victoria Park for a get together and Tim brought a whole bunch of KFC for the gang and of course in a "responsible but controlled manner," lots of beer but I didn't go because I didn't want to get eaten alive by the bugs out there.

So, the Northern Gateway pipeline could be stalled because of this war of revenue sharing between BC and Alberta. I can see both arguments but this is something bigger then royalties. The whole pipeline is worth about $82B over a 30 year period. Crazy. Anyway, that's about all from me for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment