Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Its going to be another hot one in E town today as we're in the middle of heat wave with no end in sight

This morning I headed into work at my usual time and enjoying a nice breeze waiting in the shade for my bus. I forgot my shades though. I never made it to the bank appointment. I was dreading work inside the office all day but when I got inside it wasn’t bad. I didn’t do that badly as I ended up with $225 for the first half and 1 card sale in the 2nd half but nothing after 7pm. I posted a couple of Tweets and was counting down last hour. I was glad to rid the day but it wasn’t bad. I was happy to get out of the officered though I had a 10 minute wait. My train was loaded with it being late and full of summer festival goers. Usually there would be maybe 4 passengers on the 9:10pm train and I could make the 9:30pm bus at Clareview. Not anymore. It’s going to be this way until September.

Coast has another decent show on this evening on Tesla and energy and tomorrow Urantia Revelations. A good couple of shows.

I was talking with Tim about the Fender Squier Bullet guitars. I want to get the one with the double Humbucker pickup and the 2 single coil’s. All I need is a guitar>amp quarter jack cable Tim says I should ask for one as they’re about $5 each. Like my mic into my audio interface I can plug the guitar into it and Audacity etc and I’m ready to rock. I should ask for a couple of picks and a strap as well.  The bullet strat is a good first learning guitar from what I’ve been reading.

We’ve got another day of +30 today or near abouts. I don’t mind the hot weather really. It’s all good but I’m ready for bed, that’s about all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment