Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Around 11am this

morning I still felt tired. I’m taking today off as well because so it wasn’t much of a conclusion for me to reach and say , I need another hour or so of sleep. I woke up about 8am with a bad dream. It wasn‘t really bad, just kind of something that left a bad taste in my mouth, other then morning breath.

Over the past couple of days it seems we‘ve been having some trouble with our land line phone from Telus. Telus is a good service provider but I must admit that previous to Telus we were with Shaw for a good 10 years until they kept charging us for a set box we already owned. They were charging us the same $100 on our bill every month. I was watching the deals last summer Telus was offering for new subscribers and I figured we may as well break from Shaw and go with Telus last August. We got 2 PVR‘s (Tevo‘s) wifi and a router to go along with my laptop and full internet. Telus has given us a lot of grief but not lately until our phone this weekend gave out on us. Other then a bit of grief and their tech support staff off shore, I‘ll stick with Telus. The mobile tech support though is here in Edmonton and the guy just called saying he was outside and there must have been a lose connection in the box outside. Mobile tech support is really good even though their phone tech support is a bit hard on the ears due to the language barrier but for the most part the tech support overseas is ok as well. Our complete cable package is $140/month. Shaw was about the same but better tech support from them. Also Shaw began hounding us by phone to pay up the $100, even if they would have said $20/month until the balance is paid off, I would have said sure. Also, with Telus we can pay our bill online.

I’m enjoying my first coffee here on my 2nd day off. This week I’m back hard at it, 8 hours Wednesday, 8 hours Thursday, 8 hours Friday and 6 hours Saturday. That and Sunday’s 5 hours will give me 35 hours. Add the $10 bonus to that I get on my check next week and I’ll have a decent pay check next week.

I‘m looking at keeping a few things on my memory stick and then resetting everything back to factory default. It‘ll make a clean break with my current hard drive and I‘ll keep Linux but reinstall my FL Studio 10 and my other plugins that I have. it’s a bit of work but not something I‘m going to do right away.

I’ve been doing some research on the Illuminati recently. It was a “Secret society” founded May 1st 1776 by Adam Weishaupt. He taught cannon law at the University of Ingolstadt Germany. The original group of the Illuminati had 5 members initially but at it‘s height had almost 2000 members from all walks of life. It was Karl Theodor who was ruler of Bavaria at the time and a proponent of the enlightenment in his edict he imposed a band on secret societies. The Illuminati chapters of Europe at the time drew a lot of its members from Masonic Lodges and even used the initial degree structure of Masonic craft lodges. With the edict of Karl Theodor in place Weishaupt fled and leaving behind the groups documents and correspondences. The Government of course ransacked his house and found said documents and papers. From what I inferred from Wikipedia Weishaupt joined Theodor zum guten Rath Masonic lodge in Munich 1777 at the age of 55. The Lodge formed in 1723 a year after Weishaupt was born. The original Illuminati group was a benign organization that had nothing to do with a so called “New World Order” much less taking over the world. There are lots of conspiracy theories on the Illuminati, which began by Scottish inventor and philosopher John Robinson and Agustin Barruel. Barruel independently of Robinson set forth the conspiracy of the Illuminati and the Jacobins. My sources are Wikipedia and the Grand Lodge of British Columbia’s website article A Bavarian Illuminati Primer. More on this another time.

Anne’s currently doing laundry at the moment and I’m having an unscheduled night off. I scheduled the afternoon off but I worked Sunday and if I get my check on Saturday, that’s ok with me. Anyway, that’s about all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment