Saturday, September 24, 2011

I had a good day for a saturday but it's been long

I felt good heading into work this morning. Dan is a supervisor/colleague of mine and I met him at Tim’s and he walked with me to the office getting to the elevators at 9:30am. At 2pm we were watching the BC/Riders game and the Riders were losing big time. I think I got about $200 by the end of the first shift and I tried calling Anne at the break bit she wasn’t answering the phone. The last 2 hours went by slow. I was so glad to get out of there and the 35 hours in the bank and about $30 bucks in bonus money on my check for the week next week.


After work Big James, Kyle and Warren and I went over to BP‘s for some drinks. I bought a pitcher of beer for the guys and I bought a bottle for myself. We watched the game from the big screen TV‘s as BC was winning something like 42-5! We had the Winnipeg/Argo game on as I was munching on my cheeseburger. Our food took a long time to get to the table. When we left our separate ways out of there at 6pm.

I walked over to the LRT entrance beside Audrey’s. The Argo’s were leading when I left BP’s, uh-oh. I got to Clairview and there was my bus pulling away. I barely caught it and home by 6:30pm. I watched the last of the Bomber/Argo’s game as Argo’s won, 25-24. That’s a tie game in the CFL. Earlier before the noon break we were watching Manchester/Stoke City play to a 1-1 tie. Soccer is gradually beginning to grow on me.

Yesterday I blogged about how Darth Vader and a collection of Storm Troopers went on the pitching mound and Darth Vader himself made the first ceremonial toss! don’t believe me? Here’s the proof:






I have a couple of days off here, thank God. I need it. I’m going to work on song that’s been brewing in my head for awhile now. Anyway, that’s all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment