Friday, September 16, 2011

Now that I've had bit of sleep behind me

its time to get back at it. The day ahead that is

Ok, its a nice looking day out there, Sun is shining with a bit of yellow on the leaves. A promising day is in the works.

I've got this song idea I'm calling "Sitting in my chair." One thing that sticks out in my mind about punk rock music is the songs are short. Anything more then 3 minutes is way to long. Usually but not always. There are no hard or fast rules to anything music wise. I'd like to have this one have the usual 3 verses 3 chorus's. I'm going to write the songs lyrics this weekend.

Yesterday the boss and one of the office girls were looking at a piece of paper on his desk and from what they were talking about showed the floor plan of the new office. Its rectangular in shape and has 3 rows or banks of stations. There's a row of about 16 stations (Now I'm just going by the brief glance I had) then a middle of the room set of stations running in parralel to that. Two rows back to back and another set of stations like the window ones on the far side of the room.Anyway, more on this latter. I'm running late. Sorry about the spelling.

No comments:

Post a Comment