Monday, September 12, 2011

I got up on the late side of

2pm and it caught up with me about 5pm what with having this sinus like headache that came upon me. I thought uh-oh, what if its that Safeway brand diet Caffeine free diet Cola Anne bought? And this was at the time she spent a good several hours having the baby back ribs being cooked on the barbie. The ribs tasted great but the headache became worse. Not like it was last January. Anne was coming and going all night and I ended up spending a bit of time lying down the fan a few inches from my head to "cool me off." About a 2/3rds of the way from the end of Raw I began to feel a lot better. Now its almost gone. So the ribs will have to wait for later for lunch.

Monday night Raw was very good. On a scale from 1-10. I'd rate it an 8. Near the end of the show in a face off between the new COO HHH and CM Punk. Punk said near the end of the show something like. "This isn't CM Punk talking to HHH, this is Phillip Brooks talking to Paul Levesque." That's the first time I think any Wrestler in WWE has used their real name, other then the characters that use their real names: Steve Austin, Cody Rhodes, etc. Somebody kept on turning Punks microphone off, hehe.

Coast has one good show this week on "Evocations and the Occult." I like shows like this. They had a good topic last night about 9/11 and the guest was suggesting that Osama Bin laden had nothing to do with the attacks known as 9/11. He was on the FBI's short list. Also, interesting was the CH-47 Chinook helicopter downing by an RPG in Afghanistan. The occupants were Special Forces from the same branch that killed Bin Laden. Not the same people involved in the operation to kill Bin Laden but what a coincidence. Did whoever shoot down that helicopter knew there were Seal personnel aboard it relying on faulty Intel thinking it was people from the same unit?

I don't know if I mentioned this at all but Saturday while on my 2-2:30pm break I went out to get some air and went over to BP's across the street from the new building. I wanted to see if I could access BP's Wifi network just outside it's doors but it locked me out. My boss thinks that we're going to have wifi on the new building but nothing is confirmed yet.

I'm back to work tomorrow for a full 8 hours and same for the rest of the week. I'm working from Tuesday-Saturday and Sunday I'm working as well and having next Monday off. Anyway, that's about all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment