Thursday, September 22, 2011

yesterday was my first

day getting back after a couple of days off. I got a $15 bonus for my efforts on my check next week yesterday and $10 to that Sunday for a total of $25. Not only that but next week will be a full week. I should have a decent check next week.

By about 8pm I was getting burnt out and was glad I was out of there. Apparently the office I spent 6 years in, as we’re going to be moving October 15th. Apparently we have a huge lunch room, but no more eating at our stations. I’m not going to like the idea that my arm is going to be attached to a mouse all day.

This afternoon the pharmacy went and posted the CFL Proline picks for all 4 games. I’ve got Montreal/Edmonton. Montreal to win. BC/SKS, BC to win. WPG/TOR, WPG to win and finally I got CGY/HAM, Calgary to win. Odds for this ticket are 22.87 on a $5 ticket will pay out $114 to win. I bought another $5 ticket with a few changes for $118 to win.

We’ve got a really tasteless pool going on at work the guys invited me to join: How many murders will Edmonton will bottom out with at the end of the year. We’re already at a record high at 37. Highest in the country. I think it’s a $5 pool. I picked 44 but that might be too high. I think it’ll be about 39 by the end of the year.

By now most of you know about comet Elenin I dug up this excerpt from “Godlike Productions” about comet Elenin; “It’s supposed According to a 1/11/2011 article in Space Obs, Elenin will come close to the Earth in the middle of September of this year. What is interesting here is that the perihelion falls on September 11, 2011 (9/11). What is really weird is that in Jewish Gematria, the word "ELENIN" is equal to 119, the reverse of 911. Elenin's orbit resembles that of the purported theories of "planet x" or "Nibiru"... A planet sized object that cyclically enters our Solar System on a elliptical orbit about once every 3,600 year, I have heard 3,552 as well. This is said to bring about a doomsday scenario on Earth and the inner parts of the Solar System. And then NASA says, Betelgeuse is becoming a Supernova this year and the creation of a "second sun" in our skies.. I don’t know about Planet X or anything like that but the excerpt above continues on for some further interesting reading

Also in keeping with a space theme, the UARS climate satellite is supposed to break orbit and break up in earths atmosphere but there are parts that might not break up completely. The chance of anybody getting hit by this thing is something like 1 in 3,200. Anyway, that’s all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment