Monday, September 19, 2011

Since about 1997 while

all my front teeth were falling out and before I had my cat Silky I’ve had a piece of artificial tooth. Until this afternoon when I got out of bed just before noon. I’m glad it’s gone because it looked awful stuck in my mouth like that. The Dentists said it would last about 20 years. 14 years is a long time. I was using it to eat on.

I’m working on this pop/punk song on FL Studio. The drums fit, I had a baseline going until CPU usage kicked in over the limit and crashed my computer. I was working on this thing at about 2:15am this morning, and I said “Fuck it, I‘ve got this afternoon to do the baseline again.”

I‘m having my first coffee of the day and it tastes good. I love that first coffee of the day. I usually have 2 in a day, one when I get out of bed and the other.

My vision isn’t as bad as I thought it‘d be. Saturday while waiting for my 9am bus immediately beside my place at my usual bus stop, some bicycle guy was carrying 2 garbage bags one in each hand holding the bicycle grips while peddling down the sidewalk behind me. His load seemed light enough I assumed were full of cans and bottles as he was working his way towards the bottle depot adjacent to the Fort Road Bingo. I pass by it every day on the train. At the time I was watching for my bus coming up and over the overpass. I wasn’t tracking the bicycle specifically but I could see black movement on the same stretch of sidewalk some 2,000 feet away in my same line of sight. The above story indicates that if I can pick something out some 2,000 feet away, my eyes (aside from my floaters) aren‘t all that bad. Of course I could only spot the black movement amongst vehicles and cloud formations blocking sunlight in light and shadow.

Just before Monday night Raw, I‘m sending Anne out to get us some pizza as she can use her employee discount even though we had deli pizza Saturday. Anyway, that‘s about all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment