Sunday, September 25, 2011

I'm having a nice weekend

for this weekend.


I'm trying to finish this Star Wars book, that's been taking me so long to read. It's not that it's a boring book or anything. Far from it. After this, I'm going to try and get into George RR Martin's "Game of Thorns."

This weekend's Doctor Who was really good. On a scale of 1-10, I'd rate the show at an 8 but there seems to be trouble brewing for The Doctor. What else is new?

So, The Oiler's starting goal tender finally won a game even if it was pre season game. I'm still following the Oiler's but they are a few years away from making the playoffs.

This weekend, my Proline ticket was another letdown. The first game won, so did the 2nd game but 3rd game Bombers/Argo's was a tie and the game this afternoon saw Calgary/Hamilton playing on neutral turf in Moncton for the Touchdown bowl. I forgot about this. The T-cats won 55-30. Oh well there's always next weekend. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment