Friday, September 2, 2011

There hasn't been much to report over

the last couple of days.

I went into work this morning for 4 hours and off at 4:30pm. I barely got inside the apartment at 5:10pm to call Neil about a ride. We had about 18 guys there, including our regular member and a visiting Grand Lodge officer. Our elections are next meeting and step up night is November and our installation is in December.

Today, I'm having a full 8 hour shift and the first game of my 4 proline labour day classic CFL game will be tonight plus I get my check and Sunday (maybe) Monday off. If I work Sunday September 11th I'll be able to get my check Friday night and take the weekend off (Saturday,Sunday,)Monday is optional but at least this way I can go to Commercial Lodge on the 17th.

I'm still fooling around with FL Studio. I have "Sample Tank" 2.5 but its not showing up as a VST in my FL Studio 10 yet Addictive drums is. FL Studio has this cool plugin called hardcore which is a guitar amp simulator and works great with Slayer but I don't like Slayer. Its too cheesy and I don't like any of guitar sounds, plus I can't do muted keys.The guitar program I's really like to get is "Electricity." Its got a 52Gb library but its a $400 program.

Coast is really good tonight: UFO's, Gravity and energy. Should be a good one.

Anyway, that's about all for tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment