Monday, September 5, 2011

I had a good day

today for a labour day.

I got out of bed about 1pm still groggy from that sleeping pill I took about 2am this morning. I watched the 2nd half of the Montreal/Hamilton game. What a blow out: Hamilton 42/14! I had them to win. Then after that I had the Edmonton/Stamps game. At the half it was Esks 24 Stamps 7. About a 3rd of the way into the game I get this phone call.

It had something to do with Microsoft and my system getting errors. I smelled a scam. I figured I would see what it was alluding to. The first guy spoke very little English. The 2nd guy his "Supervisor" the same I was on the phone for about an hour as they ended up trying to sell me some package that would clean up my computer of viruses. Some company called Ammy wanted to gain access to my bank card and they would charge $1 for an intro system package. As soon as I heard that I got off the phone right away. Something to do with Error messages and stuff. The first one appeared May 12th of this year. He said they could harm my computer. They've been there since May, I don;t think it's an urgent matter. Besides, I'm about to keep a few applications on my system and then I want to do a system restore. Set my computer back to when I first got it out of the box.

After I got off the phone with that fiasco, I went back to check on the game: Esks 35 Stamps 7! That was a shellacking and a half. The return match will be Friday. I had a Proline ticket but only one of my teams won and that was Hamilton. I picked Argo's to win, Winnipeg to win, Hamilton to win and Calgary to win. I didn't have enough cash to get another ticket. But Friday's game is the Stamps coming up here for revenge. Then its Argos/BC, Hamilton/Montreal, Sask/Winnipeg. I like the stamps to win here and get revenge. Argos to win on the road in BC, Montreal to win at home and the Riders to win on the road. 

All in all, I had a decent labour day weekend despite how I had to work and all 6 hours Saturday and 5 hours yesterday. Anne suggested I go in for my regular 8 but take Wednesday off. Sounds like a good idea. Anyway, that's about all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment