Monday, September 26, 2011

This afternoon I finally got around to

finish reading Star Wars "Darktide 2." I really enjoyed this book but I had so much stuff going on I got distracted, which is why it took me so long to read this thing. Now I'm reading George RR martin's "A game of thorns." It's even longer then a Forgotten Realm's Omnibus book. This one closes out at 807 pages not including the appendix. I figure this book will take me until the end of the year to finish reading at the rate I've been going lately.

Since the family 2 doors over on the main floor moved in last month there's been nothing but screaming kids out there. Now I like kids but I also like quiet as well. I'll be glad for winter when the kids won't be out so much.

Bioware (here in Edmonton) has According to "The Attack of the show" released some details on its upcoming online "The old republic." to be released December 20th 2011 and the game will be on almost all platforms.

I was considering a trip this morning over to L&M to see about "Independence pro" by Yellow tools. I like the price but I'm going to wait until Friday to see if they have it still at the price on the website. if they do, then I'll pick it up after work. Anyway, that's about all for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment