Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Not one of my better days

on the job performance wise and I really wanted to have a good day. I think I had the US election coverage on my mind and for some reason I just couldn't get into the job all day. It didn't help much that I was pulled off about 6 campaigns all day. I managed to get 2 sales, though but that was about all.

I kept on following the election results on my iPad all night and it was very interesting. At one point Romney was leading then Obama pulled ahead, it was a real horse race and there were some states where voters were in lineups for 3-4 hours at a time. Unbelievable. Obama ended up with 290 of the 270 electoral votes he needed. Romney at this hour is still preparing for his concession speech. He has to do this before Obama can deliver his acceptance speech. I'm happy that Obama won though.

Because not only were my calls slow and I had way more answering machines then most days I had a chance to catch up on a bit of TV. The movie playing this afternoon was American Graffiti  There was another movie but I can't remember what it was.

Ok, I have 824/1000 points to see a movie at Silver City. I'd like to go see James Bond "Skyfall." Speaking of movies, it seems that the upcoming Star Wars 7 will have the original cast in it. All accept one of course because in the books one of them, well I won't provide a spoiler alert or anything. 

Anyway, despite a disaster of a day and all, at least I got something. Anyway, that's about all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment