Monday, November 26, 2012

Despite my wife's mood swings

I had a decent day yesterday.

Anne still insists that Fran a colleague from work was at the Oil Kings game with Warren and I Saturday night because she saw the back head of a blonde woman in the crowd about 6 rows away from me. Unbelievable. She me or anyone for that matter from the lens point of view could not accurately identify this woman, nobody could see the face but yup this has to be Fran. Or was this person even a woman from this point of view? She automatically believes this was Fran. So now I'm in the dog house based upon this flimsy "evidence." Unbelievable so because of this, I'm somehow the enemy, yeesh

Anyway I did a massive back up just now backing up 6.5 Gb's of video and photo's from my iPad. I was wondering why the start button on my iPad was sticky, now I think I know. 

Earlier I was working on Reactor 5.7 from my Komplete 8 and making some progress with it but I forgot to save my work and I lost it all. Interesting stuff. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment