Thursday, November 29, 2012

I thought I'd get

to bed early but I ended up in in bed by about 2:45am listening to a bit of Coast. They were talking about the Ark of the Covenant.

I took this photo of my breakfast with Boots in the background watching as I'm having my morning coffee.

 I've got another 8 hours on the job the way things are going I think there's a new job in my immediate future probably after the New Year, I hope. Others are leaving. My morale isn't very good lately as far as recent days. There's been no mention of a staff Christmas party so far.

The big event for this week of course is Paul McCartney, ex Beatle here for 2 shows on the last leg of his 2012 tour. Probably The concert since 2000. One of my Colleagues went to see him, Kyle and he said he loved it. I would have liked to have gone as well but he's here tonight. Good old Paul. 

Today I'm in for another 8 hours but that's Ok. Anne's made me a lunch and I'm hoping for a better day then yesterday. I always do. Anyway, that's about all for today.

2 comments:

  1. Graceful written content on this blog is really useful for everyone same as I got to know. Difficult to locate relevant and useful informative blog as I found this one to get more knowledge but this is really a nice one.marketing facebook

    ReplyDelete
  2. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. battle axe

    ReplyDelete