Saturday, November 24, 2012

It was an awesome day

I got off the train not going into Tim's and went right to the office. I had a brief wait outside in front as staff began to show up, Kyle, Lawrence, Karen etc. Finally James let us in and upstairs. I had a good start getting a $210 sale after the lunch break on card and a couple more for $200. I think I ended up with $210/card and a total of $610 for the day, it was a nice day at work for a change. And I was on 1 campaign.
 After work as it was mild Warren, Kyle and I went across the street to catch a crowded #5 bus to Coliseum Piazza. This place has been around since the 1970's. It took us about half an hour to get there as the place was just beginning to get busy. I had the cheeseburger platter. On a scale from 1-10, I'd rate it a 7.5. Not a Wendy's but good and non stop pop. Kyle went along his way and Warren and I worked our way to Rexall. We had a bit of a trouble getting our ticket but got our seats in the barrier free section and enjoyed the game. The above is our sight lines to the game. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment