Monday, November 5, 2012

Too get temperatures

like what we're having at this hour this time of year here in Edmonton, It's +10 is significant! Tomorrow we could get +4 but after that it drops. By mid month we could be back in the deep freeze.

I've been doing some genealogy research on my family tree on my father's side. Somehow after 1940 my fathers sister got married in 1942 but I don't know if that was here in Canada or in California. Apparently they lived on the island of Catalina in 1941. My father would have been 19 and his sister 22. The only thing I can think of that what motivated my father and his sister to come to Canada was his older and only sister, got married in 1942. I know who and why but not the when and where, if that makes sense.

I'm in hunker down mode this weekend even though it's Monday it's still my weekend. 

I'm also learning my SW parts as well for next year when I take the SW chair. 

Speaking of the above LM has a recording workshop happening this month and wouldn't you know it, it's on the same night as our Lodge practice. I would have loved to have gone to this thing.  

Tonight is another Monday night Raw and Anne is doing laundry. So I'm going to be in for a decent night. 

Not much in the way of book buying this month although I'm interested in Repo Men by Eric Garcia and Elizabeth Bear's Shadow unit series are out in paperback. I might see if I can special order 1 of them, try it out. Other then that, anyway, that's about all I have for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment