Friday, November 23, 2012

I was in bed by about

about 2:30am and I stayed up to listen to Coast for a few minutes. The topic was 2012 & Earth Activations researcher Drunvalo Melchizedek talking about 2012 the pyramids in Egypt, Atlantis and the Mayans etc. Coast has been having some good shows this week, what with Michio Kaku the physicist and the JFK show Wednesday and last night. Now that’s what I’m talking about. Tonight open lines and the weekend shows are pretty lame. 

But I'm thinking on today's day 49 years ago in about an hour and a half is when the world changed when JFK was killed. I was just a 10 year old kid. I didn't know what was going on at the time. Our Home room teacher called us all in to listen to some kind of message from the school principle. That's when the principle over the loud speaker  made the announcement about JFK and the shooting in Dealey plaza in Dallas, wherever that was. The only thing I was thinking about when the Principle said classes were suspended for the rest of the day was an extension to the weekend and if I was going to get my allowance or not. I was just a kid, what did I know?

This morning I had restless leg syndrome and I’m lucky if I got maybe 4 hours of sleep having been woken up by a loud bang that felt like the ceiling was being breached above. At first I couldn’t identify it, then latter on after a couple of softer episodes I had enough. I put something on and went upstairs and knocked on the door to the suit above us. Nothing, I knocked 3 times and I think they got the message. I went to bed after taking a pill to ease the pain in my leg/knee after that and I think I got an hour but that was it. If I get the chance I‘m informing the caretaker.

I‘m in for 7.5 hours today. I got nothing all afternoon yesterday except for 1 sale. I did better in the evening next time I‘m in an afternoon sale drought I’m going to ask to do ret for half an hour, so at least I can have something on the board. Anyway, this cheque tonight is my stat pay for Remembrance day last week and only 29.5 hours because I had my Lodge installation practice but the stat pay is going to make the difference. Anyway, it’s still going to be a long day but that’s all for now.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment