Friday, November 16, 2012

I slept ok from just

 after 2am until about 9:40 waking up before my alarm, shaved and showered.

I got a LRT notification from my “Connect 2 Edmonton” forum site and the LRT has service interrupted today as they are down to 1 track. Apparently the City is having a kind of breaking through the Nait line tunnel ceremony this  morning at 11am. I’ll see the highlights of this tonight. It’s going to be interesting to see how the timing between 2 tracks and 3 trains going in 2 different directions off the same track. Currently it’s just track 1 & 2. For the most part my train comes on track 2 heading either to Corona station or Clareview. Now there’s a train heading to Clareview and to Nait and the other way. In other words, 3 trains sharing 2 tracks. The only thing I can think of is if the Nait line doesn’t go all the way from Nait to Century park but stops at Churchill. Will passengers need to get off at Churchill to go South or East or go straight through? This is going to need some computer gymnastics to pull off the switching details. But it won’t be ready for another 15 months yet.

I’m having my coffee relaxing as I hope I’m in for a good full day. I don’t like the new script for CPC because it’s like were talking down to the public by saying that if they don’t support the party with a donation then like the NDP defending Iran, they become no better. Essentially we’re talking down to these people. I like the conversational selling aspects here and all, good stuff.

Looks like we’re going to be in for a decent day today weather wise. We’ve been under a bit of a mild winter so far. The past couple of winters haven’t been like what we used to have in the 70’s & 80’s. All these things go in cycles.

Monday I’m in early to make a bank deposit and get a haircut before work. But today it’s 7.5 hours and do the bank thing and home for a couple of hours and back to bed. Anyway, that’s about all for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment