Tuesday, November 20, 2012

I had a couple

 of hic ups earlier just some things that bug me, little things. This morning I’m at my Scotia bank and I got a fist full of candy for Anne, the leave a bit of candy, coffee for customers etc. I grabbed a fist full of candy and as I pulled my face mask back on just as soon as I opened the door on cue some guy in the vestibule almost on cue ducked out right behind me as if waiting for somebody to open the door. That pissed me off. Despite that I had a good afternoon pulling in a $30 membership and in the 2nd half I got a $200 sale. So far so good. In the evening sift I got 2 credit card sales and another $200 so I had a pretty good day. I even caught my train in good order. Right on time. Then while waiting for my #183 bus the driver putters around getting his bag and crap and leaving the exit door right in front of me opened. As he was about to leave I asked him politely saying please if he could close the back door but he mumbles something and gives me attitude. Excuse me? And at the curb out here as me and another pedestrian were waiting for the light to change one of the bus passengers (little traffic on the street) decides to jump the light and head across the street heading towards my building. “That little shit,” I said to myself (he had headphones on) “I bet he’s heading towards my building about 20 paces ahead of me. If I tried that this time of night I would have been picked up for J walking. Anne got caught over the summer. To make matters worse, when I got inside the elevator was on the top (4th floor) That little shit took the elevator up ahead of me. I know don’t sweat the small stuff but there are things that just give me pause. That’s this kind of a day I had but now that it’s over, I have to laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment