Sunday, November 4, 2012

Friday was busy

what with running around doing banking in the morning and work during the day and banking a night, I was bushed when I got home. Saturday I went into Tim's to get my breakfast sandwich and I took care of some personal business with Kyle. I had a slow beginning to the shift but after a few sales, I was doing pretty good. I tried to call Anne but she wasn't answering the phone. I had a better afternoon. Actually I had one of my better days as I was able to pull in about $1010 on card alone! Our whole office did good.

After work I met the guys over for a beer at BP's and had a few laughs. I stayed for one for a few hours. It was a good time.

I think I dozed off there for awhile on the train and got home shortly before 7pm. I watched some TV and dozed off there on the couch for awhile. I got a call from Anne at about 8pm.  
I was going to go down to LM this weekend but I plan on doing that, next weekend. Also, after figuring things out from YouTube etc, I'm now able to get Cubase to record my guitar. I'm getting there, slowly. Anyway, that's been my busy couple of says. .

No comments:

Post a Comment