Thursday, November 22, 2012

On this day

 (Friday Nov. 22nd 1963) was the assassination of JFK. This is the 49th anniversary of the shooting in Dealey plaza and of course on the eve of the anniversary Coast has it’s usual JFK show on. I’ll be listening to this in a bit.

This morning it was colder the usual out there. My leg felt better. I got into the office and decided to see if I could log into Ched because of the JFK show on Coast but because of my iPad Adobe Flash can not be used but then one of the guys told me about “Tune in Radio.” I downloaded this free app and it works really good. I’m going to get the paid version, eventually.

Yesterday the NHLPA made another offer to the NHL but it was a little to late. They agreed to meet before the end of the week. The significant part of all this was that the NHLPA made some forward movement, more then they had done before. It seems that the owners are losing about $18-$20M/day! The players are losing between $8-$10M/day. Both sides are losing a lot of money also the league is losing sponsorships. They already lost Kraft foods and might also end up losing other sponsors like Coors etc.  

My day yesterday was ok but not great. I was glad to get out of there at 9pm, while the getting was good. I need to have a good day. Anyway, that’s all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment