Friday, November 30, 2012

Today is my banking day

and after I make a deposit, its across the street to Audrey's books as they have the recent "Fate of the Jedi book" there and then up to the office. After work, it's Eat along Jasper ave to my RBC by way of the LRT. Normally I'd just walk there. Then I have Saturday and I'm done for the week.

After work tomorrow, it's off to LM to make a payment and then hobble over to Wendy's or maybe even Denny's. I think this time, I'm going to go to Denny's. I only have to cross 1 street (103rd) and North on 104th and a block away from the National Film board and I'm there but we'll see.

Actually Anne makes an interesting point that because I'll be getting my vacation pay anyway (and I'm taking a week off) My vacation pay will not only cover my website but also it will cover my Lodge dues and my LM bill, cool. Anyway, that's about all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment