Sunday, November 25, 2012

After Warren had to use the mens room

we went "next door" in Rexall to check out the wares in the Oiler store. I was looking for a Oiler's wind breaker but they just had Oil Kings, Oiler Tees, hats and Jersey's and stuff. Nothing that would interest me other then maybe the Jersey's but at $240/pop, I have reservations especially as my job designation is on the line. So we went off to the LRT platform as it was very chilly out there about -15. Warren got his train first and mine came almost right afterwards. The #11 pulled in after a brief wait there I was home by about 10:15pm.

About 11:15pm Anne comes in all pouty and whinny giving me jabs about being out with Warren and Kyle. Kyle wasn't with us at the game but Anne is full of piss and vinager and I'm not in her good books right now. I feel a fight coming on, it's called "marital bliss/pms" type of a thing. It's whinny, ugly and its all directed at me. So in other words, shut up James. She forgets that it was last weekend that I took her out to see the James Bond movie "Skyfall," last weekend. She also forgets that I work with these people and for years. She also forgets that I told her about this "outing" with Warren weeks ago.  

Anyway I need to listen to some music to unwind, that's about all from me today, maybe..

 

No comments:

Post a Comment