Thursday, November 15, 2012

My objective was to

go into the office this morning but, uh I slept in missing my alarm. Ooops

Anne went to the bank to pay a bill and brought back a A&W sirloin uncle burger and fries. Very good.

Since about when she left I've been researching more stuff on Native Instruments Machine MK2 as to  opposed to it's baby brother Mikro. MK2 is the better deal and I'm hoping to pick this up just before I take my ten days off. Maybe LM will let me have a couple of studio monitors in the mix as well, probably not but if they say ok, I'll get 2 of the KRK Rokit 5's. That'd be $1020! Yikes, maybe not. We'll see. 

Anyway, I'm ready to head out the door as I'm going to catch the bus this time by Pet smart and I'll bring my iPad and iTouch along.  .

No comments:

Post a Comment