Thursday, February 21, 2013

I'm making some good

timing this morning.

Yesterday on the job I was marked in from 9-1 but at 12:30pm the file I was working on had been completed and it was lunch time. The floor had been vacated to the lunch room and I had half an hour remaining. I thought I was done. I hope I was and on the source I was using did I have to put my hours in? I'll know later on but today is a full day and on the new study.

Overnight the topic on Coast was about ESP and remote viewing. Now I admit I don't know a lot about "remote viewing" but it seems to me that 99% of it is guess work. I could be wrong but that's basically the gist of it. I drop out when Coast has topics like this. 

Also, for me tonight, the Minnesota Wild are in town entertaining the Oil.This is why I'm putting a blog post together this morning instead of this evening.

Other then the above, I'm working today and tomorrow full time which is 7.5 hours. The only thing difficult about the job is my way to the office. I usually take the direct way which is off Corona station's escaltor pass by the Metro paper person up the ramp and over the grill work to a tough going sidewalk. it's an old sidewalk that this time of year is iced up (I'm bringing my cleats this morning.) and I hobble to the end of the block pass Starbucks and the Matrix hotel and at the 4 way I can see Subway across the street,take another ramp incline walkway and there;s the door to the office and I'm on the 3rd floor.

Update 12 hours later: I didn't need the cleats after all. I felt pretty good settling into the job. I ended up with 2 completions right away. I had 4 by noon closing on one just before we logged off. I had 7 by the time I had a chat with Anne and 3 more by the close of the day. That was 10 on the day for the 3 people we had. All this and I know exactly how much my check for the 56 hours I put in is for tomorrow morning. After work I went to the Subway on the corner of the building and I ordered a clubhouse sub and cookies and a diet cola to take home. I had half of the sub for my supper and my insulin. I feel pretty good, that was a good day today.  

So in about an hour, it's the hockey game and I might doze off on the couch and have the 2nd half of the sub latter. 

Tomorrow after work, I'm down to LM to pay my bill and I need another audio interface as the cable I have is screwed up. I wish I could just get another cable. I should check Future shop and they have A-B cables for $30 bucks. If I get the big check, I'll get the monitors, if I get the small check I'll get Machine. Simple decision. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment