Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Last night I was kind of watching this

program called "Fact or faked paranormal files" on Space. It wasn't bad. Once an investigation is underway, the team will talk to witnesses, carry out experiments using the latest in high tech detection devices, collect physical samples, and determine whether a case should be debunked, or whether it's a baffling paranormal mystery that might even put the team in danger. It's all in a day's work for the dogged investigators of Fact or Faked: Paranormal Files. It's a decent show I have marked for Tuesday nights.

Tonight I have absolutely nothing planned but I'm considering sneaking out of here for Lodge. If I can get out of there by 9:45pm I might be able to get home before Anne. If I miss her call at 8pm I can always site I was having a nap or something like that. We'll see

 On Coast tonight the topic is about ETs & Human Heritage, with Jim Marrs. I'm up at 7:30 this morning so I can listen in for a bit. Another reason why I want to subscribe to "Coast to Coast insider." 

I'm still working through my Space Wolf Warhammer 40K book. It's a slow read but intriguing enough to maintain interest. It's actually pretty good and I see another Omnibus in this series coming out. Anyway,that's about all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment