Sunday, February 24, 2013

Saturday was my day to relax and take

it easy. The highlight of my day was the Oiler's winning in OT. I also used Paypal and bought a VST plugin from Waves factory but I don't know where it's located in my Kontakt player. I have all day today to find it.

It's confirmed,Google Glass will be here this year but at a price of $1,500! Google made over $10 Billion in 2012, you'd think they could lower the price to something like $600. Apple is most likely working on their own version. I can't use this product because I have about 70% vision loss in my right eye. When Google cranks up the production of Glass I hope they have an upgrade to change lenses from right to left. That'd work and drop the price to about $500. This product has the potential to destroy the cell phone and tablet before it's third competitor enters the market. This is the next big thing.

A couple of days ago I came across this link to a Star Wars Lego X-Wing fighter. The kit has something like 1,558 bricks. It's got amazing detail. I kind of like the Lego Star Wars genre. I might even get a gaming console just to play this genre. Oh the cost to this kit is $200! Too rich for me.

Tonight on Coast, the topic is on Scientology. To bad we can't upload it to another form of media like iTunes. Speaking of which this afternoon I'm heading across the street to Future shop to pick Anne up an iTunes card and me that USB hub. Speaking about iTunes, I just went and bought my first song from the iTunes store: Weird tales from the Ramones: "Time bomb" by the Ramones. It was priced at .99.Most songs as of this writing are $1.29.  

I think maybe Wednesday night depending how I feel I might head over to the Army & Navy in Londonderry Mall, as even though we're about to head into Spring in a few short weeks, I don't have toques for what's left of this winter. Besides I can get out have a bite to eat and a beer, the bus that picks me up outside the mall drops me right off by our place.

Good news bad news: Bad news I didn't win the $16M in last nights 6/49. Good news, nobody else did either. It means that Wednesday's draw goes to $21M. 

Not much going on this week. I've got Monday night Raw and the Oiler game the same night. I like Raw because their long commercials are a great chance for me to catch the Oiler action but there's a lot of behind the scenes stuff as well WWE fans can catch on one's tablet or smart phone. Other then TV Monday, Shopping Wednesday, and On Thursday the Oiler's are in Dallas. All games on Sports net. Good stuff. Anyway, that's about all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment