Tuesday, February 12, 2013

I was feeling a little under the weather this morning as I had

a lousy sleep last night. Hopefully I can get to bed by 12:30.

This morning I got 4 surveys as I'm getting stronger every day. I'm doing reminders tomorrow morning for the first half the day and surveys during the 2nd part but I'll get 34 hours this week and 25.5 from last week. I'll be glad to get my first check this month but I get paid by-weekly and it's a direct bank deposit, which is another first for me.

 A thought occurred to me, maybe Long & McQuade (LM) might have the boxed version of the recent update Cubase 7 update. I did a search on their site and there it was from Cubase 6-7, $200! Excellent. Since I already have Cubase 6,this is going to be a great upgrade. If all works out ok this week or next I'll get my Warhammer Space marines book, lottery ticket, head to LM settle my account get the Cubase 7 update and take home Machine head over to Denny's for some lunch and a pint and over to Happy Harbor double back to the bus stop back to Corona station train home have a nap and have some fun. Anyway that's about all for now.          

.

No comments:

Post a Comment