Sunday, February 17, 2013

This morning I opted out of going

to the preparing to be an officer course. I've held various chairs in my Lodge since 2007, and I've seen how the Lodge opens and closes and I have the work, I think I know how it's done after all these years. Based on that I opted out. I wish I knew about this Last week as I would have made it out to Commercial Lodge yesterday. March's meeting is penciled into my calendar. 

If Happy Harbor is open tomorrow, I'm considering heading over to pick up that Marvel Legends Iron Man action figure as I'm trying to build a Avengers assemble roll call of heroes. The 6 and 8" are to big for my display. Also, I can get some Chinese food from the place a few doors down from Happy Harbor. Sounds like a good plan. So I'm glad I didn't go to that officer's training thing this morning. Check out this guys set up:



Today is Random act's of kindness day. If you know this and have opportunity try and take advantage of this today. The world could use as much positive energy as possible. 

I'm not sure if Anne wants to go out today to Capital Pizza or do this tomorrow. If we go tomorrow ETS is running on Holiday scheduled. If we're going out later this afternoon then great. I prefer "Rose Bowl" Pizza but I'm not up to taking a bus a train and another bus on my Sunday afternoon. I think we go down to Clareview catch the #10 and out to 144th Ave. I can get myself a hamburger platter and a beer. In this strip mall, they also have Dairy Queen and "Giant Tiger." Giant Tiger is like a small department store but they have odd selections. I think they close at 6pm on Sunday's.

Hey, the Oiler's won a game last night! Wow. The best part about it was the game was a 6-4 comeback win. This win puts the Oiler's within striking range of the last playoff spot. If they can float around this area and near the end of the season and go on a wining streak and play meaningful games the 2nd half of April, they have a chance of making the playoffs. Anyway's that's all from me for today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment