Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Monday turned out to be better then I'd hoped for

especially since I was working on about 4 hours sleep from Sunday overnight. I felt refreshed going in but felt a little played out 4:45pm. After work I headed over to Audrey's and picked up my 2 recent acquisitions:


The book on the right is the Warhammer 40K Horus Heresy book one of the series.  

Heading over to Audrey's it was overcast winds were calm and about -1*, which is pretty decent weather for us here in Edmonton for this time of year. I had good connections heading home as well.

Anne had a soup and sandwich waiting for me as I watched the afternoon news and channel switching between the Oiler's/Hawks game and wrestling. I caught the WWE highlights and their main event. Other wise I missed most of it.    

Monday night's Coast show is a bit lame but tonight's show is about Planet X. Should be a good one.

This week, not a lot is going on. It's just work 5-9 and the only thing going on is the up coming Oiler game Wednesday night in Dallas. The way the Oiler's are playing, I can see another seat in the 2013 lottery. Even if the Oiler's get 14th  place they could still have a chance to draw for the 1st round, again. Anyway that's about all for now.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment