Tuesday, February 5, 2013

I cashed my

"big" 6/49 jackpot of...$5! First win for the year and because nobody won the big prize it goes up to $11M. Of course I reinvested in another quick pick.

I can relate to this story. English king Richard III mainly like Richard, I too have scoliosis but probably not as advanced as his. But today researchers have confirmed that it was Canadian DNA that matched the DNA of King Richard. The bones had been subjected to “rigorous academic study” and had been carbon dated to a period from 1455-1540. Richard was 32 when he died over 500 years ago. Read more here.   

Tonight on Coast the topic is on Aliens & Synchronicities. I like stuff like this. I'll be heading to bed early anyway. Other then that, not much is going on. Anyway, that's all for now.

.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment