Friday, February 1, 2013

I got out of going out for

anything today,which means I can get some reading time in. I have a nice relaxing weekend with nowhere to go,which suits me fine.

I had a hunch the Oiler's would lose in OT but they took SJ right to a shoot-out. At least we got 1 point and 3 points on the road and we go to Denver for a Saturday afternoon game. We're still in 5th place but lets see where we'll be in the middle of March!  

So, Blackberry released it's new Z10 smartphone. I don't own a smartphone and if I did, I'd seriously take a look at this. I'd get the white 720P HD version. I've seen pricing around $799 street. It's an expensive phone without a contract but so is the iPhone and Galaxy note in this price point. I think I'd rather get a new laptop though instead of a phone. Anyway that's all for now.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment