Wednesday, February 6, 2013

It's all quiet

as there's not a lot going on at the moment. 

The other day I cashed in on my big $5 win and got a bingo scratch n' win for $3. Anne played it and won another ticket. She cashed her's in for yet another Bingo scratch n' win and won on that for another $3 for $6. She was1 square away or something from winning $50,000! That would probably give give me what my last job paid me, for over about 3 years. Yeah, I'd take 3 years off with pay.         

I read in today's i09 that the DNA match of Richard the 3rd might not be an open and shut case. The article firstly goes on to say that the story has yet to have been peer reviewed and that the DNA found might have (with over 500 years of history) been contaminated. Some are suggesting that the location matches the historical evidence of where Richard was buried. The cause of death was consistent with how Richard died etc. You can read more about this update here

I'm considering Lodge tomorrow night and of course my own Lodge Thursday night. I have yet to visit the Wednesday night Lodge before ours before but 2 Lodge's in the same week might be a bit much, I don't yet

Ok this is not earth shattering or anything but on Saturday I'm about to make an announcement. This announcement has nothing to do with my blog or anything like that. Anyway, that's about all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment