Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Now if I looked at the availibility board

Friday on the eve of the long weekend like I should have, I would have left from home about 9:30am for a 10:30am training session. But, I failed to look at the board and as a result, I headed in what I thought this morning at 8am, was my usual time of day. In other words, I lost an hour and a half potential sleep. We began a new study and we had a almost a 4 hour training session. Half an hour for lunch,we didn't get under way until about 2pm,making it for a short day. Works for me.

This one cracks me up: The folks at ‘LivesOn’ allows you to Tweet "beyond the grave." It's an app that collects RSS feed pertaining to one's Twitter profile,interests etc on their behalf and continues to send out Tweets long after as they say "kick the bucket". Click the link above for the full story. I like this.

The Oiler's dropped another one last night, LA got a lucky bounce on a rush and took a game tied at 1 with something like .46 seconds left on the clock sending the game to a 2-1 win for LA and got an empty net goal. The Oiler's put the effort in but it was a lucky bounce on the rush. Anyway that's about all for now..

No comments:

Post a Comment