Friday, February 8, 2013

This post is basically a recap from yesterday and what's

going on for the weekend. 

Thursday was great. I did some banking, got my Warhammer 40K book. At home a bite to eat a hour and a half power nap get ready for Lodge. Part of being a Mason is visiting other Lodges. Especially in Cities it's easier as here in Edmonton we have about 30 Lodges between 3 buildings. A couple of weeks ago I paid another trip to a Saturday Lodge, where I made an announcement we were going to confer a degree. I met some great people at that Lodge and befriended an older Scottish fellow  and invited him out to our degree. I learned a few weeks latter ours was cancelled. I screwed up my lines and made an embarasment of myself near the end, which nobody seemed to mind. This is the good part, the fellow I befriended was one of a district brethren and at the festive board he introduced himself and mentioned how I invited him to Lodge (even though we were suposed to confer a degree which didn't happen) so that felt good now that the guys in my Lodge know I'm out visiting. I had a beer some sandwiches. I was home by 10pm. 

This weekend I'm going to take it easy. There's an Oiler game on at noon Saturday but I'll be sleeping until about 1pm 

Anyway I have a full day today. Lots of stuff going on. I'll elaborate later, anyway that's all for now.   
  


No comments:

Post a Comment