Sunday, February 17, 2013

So my

wife decides to go to "the truck" over here by the U-Haul. It's like those industrial park trucks that bring coffee sandwiches that type of thing. In this case she get items she can't get at Superstore across the street. She gets our sausage rolls hash browns other items cheaper, so it's worth it for her to go once every other week or so. 

We missed the #11 bus and because it's running half hour Sundays we took the #182. We waited at Londonderry Mall and then she decides she needs a Albert's breakfast at 3:55pm when the Mall closes at 5pm Sundays. I went along with that. We we're going to wait for the #2. I felt ok with that. Then she decides she wants a Albert's breakfast.

The good news is in Sportcheck on our way to Albert's I noticed they have the real Oiler Jersey's. If I can find Ryan Smyth's or Hemsky's  XLG, I'll pick it up. For $240 plus tax, that's a good deal.

Breakfast was good except they only gave me 1 egg instead of the 2. I'm not going in there for breakfast anymore. I like Londonderry Mall because on the way home the bus stops right outside our place. No busy street to cross after I've had a beer or 2 on a Friday night. 

As for tomorrow, I'm not sure if I want to go to Happy Harbor comics or just go across the street to get my haircut but we'll see. Anyway, that's all for now
      

No comments:

Post a Comment