Monday, February 11, 2013

Lots going on this week.

Monday night Raw, Tuesday Oiler game, Wednesday Lodge, Thursday valentines day, Friday the beginning of a long weekend.

I’ve been having a bit of a problem with my right heal. It seems to dry up with crackling skin. We think it’s diabetes so I’m putting some Vaseline on it and covering it up with a sock. Hopefully that will help out.

My favorite board game Advance Squad leader seems to have a active presence on YouTube. Multi Man Publications most recent ASL offering has been one of their Historical modules called “Festung Budapest.” There is an un-boxing of this game and it’s a huge game. The only thing I don’t like about it is that MMP went and changed the SS counters from their traditional white on black to like every other counter in the German OOB. I don’t know why they did this and some of the comments about the SS counters not being their traditional colors put some players off. Even 3rd party ASL treatments keep their SS counters in their traditional color. The other thing about the game it’s like a $130 price tag. I’m thinking about buying this because it might have a limited print one.

Finally the Oiler’s won on the road. They are still in 9th place but I think this is where they will be all season. Roughly between 10 and 9th. Dubnyk was in net and he stole the show. Hall was called for goal tender interface and with his speed propelled him up onto the net and over. Made me laugh. 

I’ve got a full day ahead today as I’m up at 7am and out the door at 8am. I should be home about 5:45pm. Next week I’ll be able to pencil in my own hours. 34 hours is full time. I’m used to 37.5 at my last job but that was including Saturdays. I’m glad I don’t have to do them anymore. Anyway, that’s about all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment