Thursday, February 7, 2013

I've got banking to do later on today

and tonight I'm at the Lodge pay my 2013 dues and have a beverage. Sounds like a good time. 

This is cool: i09 asks "Why the @#$% hasn’t there been a live-action Batman TV show since the ‘60s?" Good question. Personally I think it's because Batman to do it right costs way too much money to produce for to little return. Casting wouldn't be a problem but there is more money in the Batman movies then in TV. There's a lot more on this here:


I've got some banking to do later today and I'm picking up the Star Wars book at Audrey's. Maybe my book ordering guy will be there. I'd like to order that Star Wars X-Wing bundle. Sometime over the next couple of weeks I want to go to the Star War's "identities" exhibit before it leaves and I might go see this next weekend while Anne is at work.           
Speaking of exhibits and events, Princess Diane's dress collection and artifacts are here in Edmonton. Not just the original wedding dress but other dresses etc. The exhibit is at West Edmonton Mall until early June. When Anne and I are ready to cash in for another movie,we'll go. She's more interested then I am. 

No comments:

Post a Comment