Sunday, April 27, 2014

My commute on the way in yesterday

morning was ok but cold. I put $20 on my Tim’s card and bought breakfast.

It was tough sledding yesterday on the job. I had my first break about 1:30pm and my lunch about 2:30pm and I called Audrey’s and ordered the first 5 “Eagles” (western’s) books William A. Johnstone and two Warhammer 40k novels and talked to Anne. Barry (replacing Trevor?) my new book ordering guy said someone else ordered the same series. Hopefully I’ll get them in. I had my last break about 4:30pm and the last hour went by in a hurry. I ended up with 4 completions and my supervisor seemed happy with that. Since my total kept pace with Victoria’s office all by itself! It was a cold overcast day even though I’d rather be home, it was a good productive day.

I would have loved to have gone as this weekend is Calgary’s Expo. It’s sold out as 80,000 people are attending. One of the girls at work (reminds me of Ellen in a way but built like Ellen was in her prime.) is there this weekend. She’s excited to see Sigourney Weaver. The event will be hosted by Star Trek: Voyager’s Garrett Wang. There’s not a lot there that would appeal to me.
 

I got home about 6:30pm and glad to get inside. I had a great night answering some email. Did a bit of JFK stuff, watched some LA/SJ playoff hockey, had the burger and mexi fries Anne made me for my lunch which I never had. For the most part of the evening I was still trying to find a free program that will let me convert any audio to midi for free. Nothing so far. Anyway, that’s all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment