Monday, April 14, 2014

About 3pm today

I'm paying a visit to the lab to get some blood work done. After that (hopefully) that's it for medical stuff for awhile.

Saturday the people of Kitimat BC in a non binding plebiscite, voted against the northern Gateway pipeline. As much as I'm in favour of the project, I didn't like the route over the mountains and then through narrow waterways. There are other routes to get the oil to Asian markets, like Prince Rupert or even southern BC. The project is not dead in the water. We could also move our oil by rail to Prince Rupert as well. Lots of options.

I left a message on a employment agencies voice mail that helps people with discabilities find meaningful work. Hopefully I'll get a call this week. I like my job just that the money's no good. If I could get a permanent part time day job, I could live with that. After my lab visit this afternoon, it's off into work for my 5-9. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment