Saturday, April 19, 2014

Despite the messy snow on the ground the plan this morning is to

get ready for lodge this afternoon. It's not my own lodge but visiting is a huge part of Masonry. I've been to this lodge maybe about 3 times and its not mandatory or anything to go out and visit. This lodge being on one of the few Saturday's I have off, and it being on a 3 day weekend gives me a perfect opportunity to get my suit on and head out for the afternoon. After lodge I can grab a beverage and because I'm a visitor, I can eat at the festive board for free. Depending on what their having of course.

Last night after sitting on the cd for about a year, I finally had a chance to listen to "Bloodspire and Deathwolf." Its a Warhammer 40K audio cd. The Blood Angels are in the first one and the Space Wolves are in the 2nd. The disk is just over an hour long. The 2nd disk has extra content like the scripts, artwork, wallpaper and other goodies. The other cd I have is about 75 minutes running time is "The Ascension of Balthasar." I'm going to try and burn this and upload it to iTunes for my iTouch player.    

Earlier this morning, I began working on another banner for my blog. I'm using The Gimp 2.8 software. It's similar to Photoshop but open source and I haven't used it in awhile.

My wife went and hid or threw out my old boots. A bit premature honey. I'm going to Lodge in my runners and dress shoes in my bag. If I'm in luck the Clareview Redi mart might be open, but I doubt it. 

After lodge, it's a quick walk around the corner up to Bay station and down to the lrt and home. Should be a good afternoon. They might even be conferring a degree, who knows? Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment