Sunday, April 13, 2014

The wind overnight was still very strong when I went out yesterday morning to

to catch my bus to Clareview. Even on the way to the LRT platform it was blowing hard. Despite all of that, it wasn't that bad temperature wise. The weather's bark was worse the it's bite. 

Well it's all over at last: The Oiler's 2013-14. At least they went out on a high note winning the game 5-2. We have 3 players that can score 25+ goals and 1 close to 20 goals. The sad part about the last game of the season is seeing Ryan Smyth retire. The heart and soul of the Oiler's. I was kind of hoping the Oiler's higher ups would retire his #94 Jersey to the rafters with the other Oiler greats. Ryan Smyth coined the phrase "Once an Oiler always an Oiler." The main highlight of the game came after the game: The Vancouver Canucks came out as the game was over stood in line to pay respects to Ryan Smyth. What a classy move that was. I hope they retire his #94 Jersey to the rafters with all the rest of the Oiler greats.

Today I'm out of here about 11am for the last of my weekend shifts for awhile. I'll be out of there at 8pm home by about 9pm. Anyway, that's about all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment