Saturday, April 26, 2014

I managed to get a few hours sleep

this morning but I'm still running on the 8  hours from yesterday so there's still some gas left in the tank for today.

I popped into the Rogers Place Arena webcam and they're hard at work at it now. They're lining up 2, two trailer trucks hauling dirt out of the site and piling machines are active. For the moment I can see the Grant MacEwan lrt station just west of the Mac building (top right) It was a Army & Navy warehouse in the 70's and 80's I still think a better place for the arena district should have been where Save on Foods is now on 109th street. It was a vacant lot for decades until the late 1990's when it first began to develop into what it is now. I'm looking forward to seeing this arena district develop.

It's a full 8 hours ahead of me today not including my commute. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment