Friday, April 18, 2014

Having a 3 day weekend

should be the norm with me. I could get used to this. 

It's been snowing all day yesterday, and we're expected to have about 3 inches of snow. With temperatures around +9 Saturday most (if not all of it will be gone Saturday.)

Which is good because Saturday I'm heading out to Audrey's to get my book, then Rexall to get a 6/49 ticket up to Lodge for the afternoon. I'm going to have a good time have a beer with the guys and head for home to watch some playoff hockey, life is good.

Before bed, I'm  going to try and read some more from "False Gods" as I'm nearing the last few 50 pages or so.

I had a good shift last night pulling quota on my last call and it caused me to miss the first train home. I got in about 15 minutes later then normal. I don't mind. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment