Wednesday, April 2, 2014

I didn't get the call until later on in the afternoon

sort of but they wanted me in for 4-9. I got downtown shortly after before Anne took this picture of me on my way out the door. I post a Tweet of it just now.

Evelyn Paglini RIP March 31, 2014Dr. Evelyn Paglini, beloved long-time Coast to Coast AM guest, has passed away. She was a major player in the physic community. I wasn't much of a fan but I appreciate her contribution to the realm of mysticism.

Today I'm out the door 5-9 for my late afternoon commute but at least the weather is good so I can't complain. I like the shift but the money's no good, just get a grip  on yourself.

I've had a Flicker account for quite awhile now and I decided it's time to add a link to my photo stream on my website. I uploaded this photo of myself taken by Anne from our iPad yesterday. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment