Monday, March 31, 2014

Its not that I'm

overly busy or anything, there's been not much that's relevant to say. There's not much going on as well around here. 

Yesterday (last night) I went for my meeting and one of the guys drove me home and along the way I bought April's bus pass at the nearby 7-11. After I got home I was going over my duties of a lodge master in the constitution and worked on my Cubase and had audio coming out of most tracks then I lost audio. Reason for this is I'm running Cubase and Maschine on minimum system requirements. Through out my Sunday afternoon I did a lot of JFK research and found a real nugget of some information about a peripheral  character in the case. Also I learned yesterday that earlier this month James Tague passed away. He was the fellow standing by the triple underpass, when one of the missed shots in the JFK assassination hit the near by curb and a bit of he curb hit his cheek. I put my Cubase project away around 4am shut the laptop down and went to bed. 

About the first week of this month, I put my resume in for a call centre job at the Blue Cross catty corner to where to where I'm working now. My resume was languishing in their slush pile I more or less forgot about it. Finally almost a month latter they replied back with a generic email saying my application was not successful. Most likely I'm over qualified and people where I work were saying they were looking for kids mostly to fill summer positions anyway. After the kids go back to school, I'll probably get another generic email asking if I'm interested in applying again. Um, no thanks It's time to move on. 

Saturday was "Earth Hour," and my wife was saying how they were working in the dark during that time. They still had their computers on. Most of Edmonton was business as usual but I think City Hall was shut down. I think I was having a nap during Earth hour anyway. Some of the guys were talking about it at the meeting last night. I'm not much into that stuff as it is, so it's business as usual around here for me. Earth hour or no Earth hour. 

Today I'm out of here about 3pm. I've got 5 hours for today, possibly tomorrow as well, I don't know yet. For the most part this week I'm back to 5-9. I've got some business at the PCN/Northgate on Thursday and my Lodge night is Thursday after the PCN. I'm working Friday and Saturday is a full day and Sunday is Wrestlemania 30. It looks like this week, my hours will be reduced but next week I should be more or less back to normal. Other then that, like I said above not much going on. I'll be launching Tweets of course in between my next blog post. Anyway, that's all for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment