Tuesday, March 18, 2014

This morning I'm out of here

for my 10am at Northgate Centre. My wife isn't coming with me this round but I'm going to go to AW anyway, to set things up before I go to work from there. I'll get a bite to eat there at Northgate.

If you notice to the right, I retweeted week #3 of the excavation of the new downtown arena site. I think this shot is from the CN building. I'll be retweeting this every week:
 Embedded image permalink

Yesterday our accountant called back and I called home from work to get the news. I owe but the amount is small and that gets taken off from my gst. The amount I owe is about equal to the amount our accountant charge. So essentially I come out more or less even this year. My wife owes $4 bucks! It could have been a lot worse. So much for the new pc.

Update: This morning I caught the Northgate bus just outside here and even though it was a long 40 minute ride I was able to read more "False Gods." I got to Northgate and crossed the street at about 9:30am and had some McDonald's breakfast and found where I needed to be at the Primary Care Network. I had a chat with the Pharmacist it turned out to be very productive. My next appointment is April 3rd.  

Wednesday is a scheduled day off and I've got the green light to go ahead with that. Thursday is my eye appointment but I'm still in the office. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment